Creative Exchange Agency (CXA) is an artist management, production and creative content agency that represents and connects multidisciplinary artists with luxury brands to conceive content, cultivate immersive experiences and environments, and orchestrate collaborations within the artistic disciplines of art, culture, design, photography and film.
CXA is reinventing the cultural landscape by creating fully integrated campaigns and experiences for brands looking to enrich their narrative and nurture their community through cultural collaborations with artists who share their values and creative spirit.
Our transformative artist brand activations and applications span limited-edition product design, brand campaigns, in-store installations, short films, immersive environments, stage design, speaking engagements, public art, and digital media, all of which have an endless connection to nurturing contemporary culture, for brands like Nike , Gucci, Moncler, Saint Laurent, KITH, Dior, AmEx and Hermès.
We fully orchestrate, produce and oversee each project to ensure seamless collaboration while respecting the values of diversity, environmental protection and sustainability.
Looking for –
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to be responsible for developing and executing our online marketing strategy, overseeing all visual communications, content creation and social media and website platform management, data analysis and brand research.
You create and curate the content to share and engage our existing and potential customers. This content includes branded content, community content and content about our social goodwill initiatives.
This role requires persuasive writing and excellent interpersonal skills, content creation and strong editing skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and self-prioritize their workload to meet deadlines, and the ability to interpret communications and address a diverse group adapt to customers and cultures.
The core tasks include –
• Analyze cultural, community, market and technology trends to inform strategic and creative development for social content.
• Developed and implemented creative and engaging social media initiatives and strategies to enhance our online brand presence.
• Implement and manage social media scheduling/publishing tools, including editorial content calendar management.
• Sourcing and creating engaging multimedia content and interactive media to articulate and ensure brand consistency and identity in our visual communications and replicated through sound, voice and terminology. Prepare, manage and curate daily posts (image, video and written text) with relevant tags and captions to maintain consistent brand storytelling.
• Manage daily distribution of content across social media channels including Instagram, You Tube, Facebook, website, newsletter and other relevant platforms to ensure marketing goals and improve online brand exposure.
• Maintaining and continually updating digital archives for all CXA artists while proactively adding new content to artists’ website portfolios.
• Build and manage key relationships with influential partners across social media platforms and cultivate new communities with an actionable plan to both attract and retain followers.
•Monitor, track, analyze and report on social media platform performance, including assessing the latest trends, techniques and metrics of social media activity to maximize results and report progress to management.
•Monitor and analyze your competitors’ activity to suggest new marketing tactics and strategies.
• Achieve goals to increase brand awareness and increase customer loyalty.
• Generate reports for management to show community engagement and measure performance results (ROI), including SEO optimization and SEM integration, as well as monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their impact on company brand.
• Using data to generate insights to influence communication planning; Monitor and analyze performance to measure impact.
•Monitor trends in social media channels, tools and metrics including developments in design, applications, strategy and innovation to stay relevant and effective.
• Stay up to date on Metaverse and NFT news and trends, and bring insight to the team.
Desired skills and experience – requirements:
-Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Art History or related fields.
-At least 3 years of relevant social media/digital marketing experience in content creation and strategy.
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, Linkedin, etc.) and how they can be used in various marketing strategies.
-Experience with computer programs such as Photoshop, In-Design and motion editing tools.
-Understanding of design, typography and layout principles.
-Background in a fast-paced creative environment
– Ability to think creatively and strategically and be a motivated self-starter.
-Impeccable organization, communication and writing skills, attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
-A clear understanding and respect of visual aesthetics in relation to artists and brands.
Application: Please send your CV to email@example.com, subject to change Social Media Manager.
Scroll to Next